wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Text attached to the edges in the forum

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
 Hate
Topic starter
(@hate)
Hi!

I have fallen in love with wpforo, I installed it in a news blog, but when I saw the option to convert wordpress to forum I bought another hosting and a domain to dedicate it to the community of my website. The problem arises when I realize that on mobile devices the forum looked like this: http://prntscr.com/qzjk6q and I didn't like the idea of ​​seeing the forum as if it were an iframe or embed code. I was forced to look for a wordpress theme that would allow the forum to use the full width of the web and look equally good on pc, tablet or mobile but above all that it had no header and distant footer because I also did not like to see large spaces in white.

I could find a wordpress theme that allowed my demands (customizr), because as I mentioned there were things that I did not like, especially in the final aspect of the forum, but I found another small problem, which is why I come to you, the wp forum community.

The problem is that the forum text is at the limit of the web, it is attached to the monitor frame. I come to you in case you have any css code that allows me to text center a few pixels without spoiling the appearance of the web, since it looks like this:

I hope you can help me and sorry for my bad English

Regards.

Topic Tags
2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you @hate,

You just need to add more padding in #wpforo #wpforo-wrap. Please go to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles admin page, find the CSS Code in Custom CSS Code textarea:

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap {
     font-size: 13px; width: 100%; padding:10px 0; margin:0px;
}

Change it to this:

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap {
     font-size: 13px; width: 100%; padding: 10px 3%; margin:0px;
}

Save it, delete all caches, navigate to forum front-end and press Ctrl+F5 to reset browser cache.

Hate
Topic starter
(@hate)

Thanks, I was able to solve the problem!