Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] The class('wpf-thread-head') element does not exist.

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
tayo
 tayo
Topic starter
(@tayo)
Trusted Member

I chose the class('wpf-thread-head') element of the title to apply the css. but,
There is the class('wpf-thread-head') on the forum page with categories, but there is no the class('wpf-thread-head') on the single forum page without categories. I added an image so you can see it right away.
If possible, could you add this class and html?

Thank you.

7 Replies
tayo
 tayo
Topic starter
(@tayo)
Trusted Member

Here's an image to compare my questions.

Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @tayo,

Let's try managing the CSS and see can we affect on the needed HTML without adding a new HTML class. Please provide your CSS code.

tayo
 tayo
Topic starter
(@tayo)
Trusted Member

The css I want is very simple. I want the background, but I can't make it like the attached image because there is no div element. Applying background only to a link is not what I want. I want to apply the same box as the div element . Also, only the title applies, not the "wpf-thread-author-name".

3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@tayo,

Use this css selector instead of the wpf-thread-had

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpfl-4 .wpf-thread-box.wpf-thread-title {
}
tayo
 tayo
(@tayo)

Trusted Member

@robert 

No, that's not what I want. The selection you suggested applies to the whole thread. I don't want the whole thread, I want it to be applied only to the title except author, date, and tag. Please see the yellow background of my image attached to the previous answer.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@tayo,

No, that's not what you think. It only affects the title section. Please test it before replying.

tayo
 tayo
Topic starter
(@tayo)
Trusted Member

I solved my problem by editing and adding a layout to my theme. Thank you for your reply. 😀