wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Time Stamp Issue

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@activatevision)
Trusted Member

Hello,

I'm having a timestamp out of sync issue in the forum. See screenshots. I did read another post that it had been fixed on a previous update. Any idea how to fix it since it's showing up in the current build? https://oceact.org/community

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @activatevision,

Please note, that the time on posts is different for all users. It depends on the timezone user selects in His/Her Profile > Account page.

The default timezone is based on the WordPress timezone. You can set the WordPress timezone in Dashboard > Settings > General admin page.

After each change of timezone if you want to see the difference immediately, you should delete WordPress cache (if you have a cache plugin), then go to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard and delete wpForo cache clicking the [Delete All Cache] button.

Topic starter
(@activatevision)
Trusted Member

We are all in the same timezone. The timestamp is showing time and dates from January 2020 before I had installed the plug in. I installed the plug in in mid April. So something is definitely wrong.

Topic starter
(@activatevision)
Trusted Member

I just tested it again after messing around with different settings and it's working. 

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@activatevision,

Ok, thank you for letting us know.