Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Topics and profile no longer show up

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@danielvdell)

Hi, there:

I recently updated to version 1.5.2, and since then, none of my forum posts are showing up. This is the same for forum profiles. Is this a known issue, or did I do something wrong?

Additionally, the top admin bar no longer shows up when viewing a topic or profile, either.

Thank you!

3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @danielvdell,

I think your forum is totally crashed. These are not a simple issues to fix. You've done something wrong or it fully conflicts with some other plugins. I'm sorry but this is not a case to fix with a simple question and answer. I' have no idea how did you get this kind of problems. If you want us help you please send admin login details to support[at]gvectors.com email address. Or if you don't have important information in your forum please fully Uninstall (not just deactivate) , then delete wpForo plugin and search and install it again.

1 Reply
(@danielvdell)

Hi -- thanks for the quick response!

I figured out what the issue was. It appears to be an incompatibility with your "wpForo - MyCRED Integration" add-on. Disabling it fixed the issue entirely. I deleted the add-on completely, re-installed it, and then tested turning on and off two settings: Turning on "Display earned Badges under comment author avatar" breaks my forum like in the above screenshot, but turning on "Display earned Ranks under comment author avatar" lets it work just fine. Right now, my solution is to leave "Display earned Badges under comment author avatar" off, but I'd like to be able to use this feature.

I have version 1.0.4 of the myCRED integration add-on installed. Is there a newer version, and if so, could updating to that solve the problem?

Thank you again!

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

It seems something is changed in myCRED plugin recently. Please open a support topic on gVectors Theam support forum to let them know and update the addon.

https://gvectors.com/forum/official-wpforo-addons/