Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] URGENT: WPFORO has crashed my entire site. Unable to even login.

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@lplplpx3)

After performing a restore of a file I have previously restored from (pre-WPFORO installation) I am now unable to even login, and recieve the following error. All my formatting and all the hard work I have put into my site is gone. Please advise ASAP.

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi lplplpx3,

Something is incorrectly restored. Please connect via FTP to file system or use cPanel > File manager of your hosting service and delete the /wp-content/plugins/wpforo/ folder. Then login, search and install wpForo again.

Topic starter
(@lplplpx3)

I did that...I removed all wpforo plugins snd it lets me login BUT with no access to any of the WordPress dashboard so I am unable to do anything at all. Please note that I have restored from the exact same backup at least 3 times with absolutely no problem PRIOR to the WPForo installation.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

What is the reason of restoring? Is your website crashed or have you made any change in hosting service settings (PHP, MySQL)? The issue 100% comes from your side, something is crashed or hard-changed in database or in file system. We can help you to fix this issue if you send WordPress admin and Hosting Server cPanel login details to support[at]gvectors.com email address.

Topic starter
(@lplplpx3)

Thanks I got it fixed, not sure what happened but the error was throwing from WPForo thats why I contacted you.