Clear all

[Closed] User fields add on

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@angelolazzari)
Eminent Member

Hi, I see there is that addon but I would like to know if, once I set and enabled the custom fields, is there the way to see the new fields filled from the users? because I checked the addon documentation and it seems is not possible to have that values.... strange no? thanks

6 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @angelolazzari,

I'm sorry but I don't follow you, can you provide more info?

5 Replies
(@angelolazzari)

Eminent Member

@chris, good morning. I meant: if I buy and install that plugin, I will be able to create a few custom fields for user registratino form, so, once users will registrate the values of that new custom fields, like f.e. Province, or Date of birth, will be stored somewhere, I think in the WP foro tables??? or directly into the wordpress user tables? So I was asking how can I export that values to have, for example: the csv file of all the forum subscribers .... including the standard fields but the custom one too... 

thank you very much

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@angelolazzari,

It would be in _wpforo_profiles > fields column

(@angelolazzari)

Eminent Member

@chris thanks. I checked the table but no value is stored in it, but, I was asking for an admin tool, actually I expeted to have the fields in the members, or in the user menu, but no way to have them there.... 

Thank you very much

(@angelolazzari)

Eminent Member

@chris I am reading the documentation but it seems that the fields are only available in the members tab .... and no export option is available.... 

Looking into de database I found where is that information, is into the

_usermeta table, but is saved ina really complex format, how can we have that data in a more friendly way?

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@angelolazzari,

I'm little confused, you're looking for custom fields of wpForo registration form or something else? As wpForo's custom registration fields are in _wpforo_profiles > fields column. And not in usermeta.