wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] User redirect issue after login or registration

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@vinodkrsetty)
Eminent Member

Hi,

I have been facing user redirect issue after user login or register complete.

In the member section of forum settings I setup the url redirect to community page.

But unfortunately it is being redirected to user profile page.

This is seriously stopping my forum to make it much more interactive and user engagements.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards
Vinod

3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@vinodkrsetty,

Please don't use the ASAP word here. wpForo is a free plugin, and we help users based on our free time. This is not a customer paid service, so we don't accept ASPA phrase here.

Please delete all the URLs for the screenshot fields you've set. Save it and delete all caches. wpForo redirects you automatically to the page where you were before going to the login page.

2 Replies
(@vinodkrsetty)

Eminent Member

@robert Thank  You.

Tried but it did not worked. For testing purpose I have registered couple of users and I am trying to reply for one post which was created in the forum

Couple of issues.

1) For all users it says login failed wait 24 hours. But I am sure login credentials are correct.

2) Deleted page history and cookies but not working as expected.

Expected behavior is when user try to reply for a specific topic it should ask for user login details once login it shold land on the topic where he wants to answer it.

Any suggestions please. Thank You.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@vinodkrsetty,

Please leave the field blank. Are they empty?

Also, please leave your forum URL.

And let me know whether you've successfully excluded wpForo forum page from your cache plugin.