Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Users cannot edit topic or post

15 Posts
5 Users
3 Likes
Topic starter
(@sophie)
Eminent Member

Thanks but I don't understand any of this ^^ I'm talking now with a dev.

vtr666
(@vtr666)
Eminent Member

Do you have any caching plugins? I had the same problem with editing. I disabled the plugin "Autoptimize" and editing earned.

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member
Posted by: vtr666

Do you have any caching plugins? I had the same problem with editing. I disabled the plugin "Autoptimize" and editing earned.

Auto-optimize is not a caching plugin.

vtr666
(@vtr666)
Eminent Member
Posted by: Anonymous20

The description.

Autoptimize makes optimizing your site really easy. It concatenates all scripts and styles, minifies and compresses them, adds expires headers, caches them, and moves styles to the page head and can move scripts to the footer. It also minifies the HTML code itself, making your page really lightweight.

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member
Posted by: Anonymous20

The description.

Autoptimize makes optimizing your site really easy. It concatenates all scripts and styles, minifies and compresses them, adds expires headers, caches them, and moves styles to the page head and can move scripts to the footer. It also minifies the HTML code itself, making your page really lightweight.

Auto-optimize is NOT a caching plugin. Caching is something totally different.

See: Comet Cache, WP Super Cache, Fastest Cache plugins.

Page 3 / 3