wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] wpforo plugin can not uninstall

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

Hello  🙂 

My name is Jaro and I am from Slovakia, so please excuse my English 🙂 I install wpforo few weeks ago and I really like it, but two days ago I had problem with translation some phrases and I try everything I possibly can about solve this, remove catche, remove wpforo and install back and so on, but problem is steel here. Some phrases dont translate and still show in English and I decide to try uninstall plugin and install back, but everytime I click on uninstall, it didnt work. :/ 

When I click on uninstall, system put mesage only about deleting plugin. I try everything, reset computer, delete catche from chrome, but plugin cant be uninstall, so I can not try to install back and put settings back :/ 

I would like to hear some tips about what I can do with it and thanks so much for every answer 🙂 

Wish you great day.

5 Replies
Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

Here I sent you screenshoots from computer about whats going on. 

1. When I click uninstall it put message warning

2. When I click on OK, it does not work and always put information about deleting (picture 3)

3. this message is putting after I click on uninstall and OK

Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

Picture 2

Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

And finally, picture 3. 

Again, thanks so much for every answer 🙂

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @jaroslav-lachky,

Let me know what phrases you cannot translate.

BTW, please don't use the Uninstall button. Just use the deactivate button. The uninstall button will delete all forum information.

Page 1 / 2