Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Problem with thread views after 9,999

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@andriusa)

Hello, I have a problem with thread views after 9,999. When thread views reached 9,999 I see for example: 29.6 {skaičius}K

My forum adress: reidasofficial(dot)lt/forumas/

7 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @andriusa,

Do you have any customizations on wpForo or on your active theme?

4 Replies
(@andriusa)

@chris No I dont. I found this part of text in loco translate {number}K -> {skaičius}K, but when I tried to change {skaičius}K translation to smth else, nothing changed.

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@andriusa,

change {skaičius}K to {number}K, no need to translate these phrase, change only K if it is needed.

(@andriusa)

@chris Yes, I know. I am just telling that I was looking how to solve this problem and I found ENGLISH -> LITHUANIAN translation {number}K to {skaičius}K, so I tried to change {skaičius}K phrase to smth else, cleared cache to update page but nothing is changed translation to default.

I cant find where is that {skaičius}K phrase is coming from on the main page thread views.

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@andriusa,

Navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Phrases Page, in search bar insert {number}K, edit the phrase and set the same phrase for translation. So after saving the phrase you should have Original: {number}K, Translation: {number}K, Then navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard,  And press Delete Phrase Cache button.

Topic starter
(@andriusa)

Did everything and I still see {skaičius}K in thread vews.

Attaching a screen of phrases translation.

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@andriusa,

Remove {number}K from Loco translate. No need to be translated or only translate with loco translate the K letter.