Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] wpFoto forum in a small window

11 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@peterwangbiz)
Estimable Member

I've searched "Full Width" in the wordpress Themes, the 1st one coming is "Fullscreen Lite Theme". " I've installed it, then it seems same (screenshot attached). Can you recommend a Theme for me? 

Thank you.

VereK
(@verek)
Honorable Member

GeneratePress free is pretty versatile, the paid version even more so.

Topic starter
(@peterwangbiz)
Estimable Member

I've searched this Theme, it says I must install 2 plugins first, when I try to install their plugins, it says "Something went wrong with the plugin API.". I ignored it and searched it again, then it says: "No themes found. Try a different search."

Can you please recommend another Theme? Or I'm happy to pay some money and let someone teach me. I don't know how other people use this plugin?

Thanks.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@peterwangbiz, almost all themes have Full Width template for pages. You should edit forum page and check the according according option in right sidebar of Edit Page Screen:

In any case if your current theme doesn't have full width page template, i recommend filter themes on when you search for new one:

Topic starter
(@peterwangbiz)
Estimable Member

Thank You Very Much!

Peter

1 Reply
(@anonymous3542)

Honorable Member

@peterwangbiz - you might be interested in my site, as it too uses a full width layout - https://www.phenomlab.com - It uses the Impreza WordPress theme, which you can find here

Page 2 / 2