wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Zeros in the stats bar

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Wendell
Topic starter
(@wendell)
Reputable Member

Here's a screen shot of what I'm seeing in my forum the last few days:  https://cl.ly/04900f950eed

I can clear the forum caches and the stats return to normal, but only seem to last for a few minutes. Something's screwy.

Also, when the stats show zero, the Latest Post, Newest Member, and Recent Posts links all disappear.

To compare with the screen shot above, I've just cleared the forum caches and then captured this screen shot of what the stats bar should look like all the time:  https://cl.ly/3340b72d58bb

It should reset itself to zero any time now.

3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi Wendell,

As far as I remember your MySQL server has a hard cache and it doesn't returns result when you select some data with 2 or more condition if there is no table indexes for these conditions. We had fixed other issues before by adding new indexes in database table. I think this is related to that problem.

Please let me know have you updated the MySQL version or other things in server. What was recently changed in your hosting service?

Wendell
Topic starter
(@wendell)
Reputable Member

I don't remember if I was still at WP Engine when those MySQL commands were run, but I do remember that they were very restrictive. I'm now at LiquidWeb Managed WP and I have more access to stuff (like phpMyAdmin) that I didn't use to have at WP Engine. I did try running the commands shown in a previous thread here (that you recommended anyone to run) and they don't work on LiquidWeb either. Being that those are two of the biggest hosts on the planet, I don't think they should be ignored.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

No problem, we'll create that keys in database table again, just contact us via support[at]gvectors.com and provide admin login details or direct phpMyAdmin access details.