[Solved] Usergroup-Color Change

12 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
Causaro
Topic starter
(@causaro)

Hi Team,

first of all: thank you very much for this amazing forum-software.

Now my question:
Ist it possible to add a Color for the Usergroup Display?

We´ve got a view groups like Moderator, Admin, Supporter, Developer e. g. and i´ve want to give them the correct color.

For example:
Admin: #AA0000
Moderator: #FF5555
Developer: #0000AA
Supporter: #00AAAA

currently the defaultcolor is equal to the forum-design (at our example #CC0000). So every Admin is displayed in this color, every other user in White.
in my perception it looks easy to realize - hope it is.

Thanks for your answer

best regards

Louis

11 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you Causaro,

Please wait for wpForo 1.4.3 version release, it comes next week. We've already added in 1.4.3 version new options to manage Usergroup colors:

1 Reply
Causaro
(@causaro)

Nice, thank you very much for this Information! 🙂

I´m lookin forward to install this update! 🙂 have a nice day

(@samhunter)
Reputable Member

I've tried this and it changes the colour of the people's names in the usergroups but I want to change the colour of the square that has their usergroup title in it. Thanks in advance for any help 🙂

(@samhunter)
Reputable Member
Posted by: SamHunter

I've tried this and it changes the colour of the people's names in the usergroups but I want to change the colour of the square that has their usergroup title in it. Thanks in advance for any help 🙂

Any ideas on this one?

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I'm sorry but there is no option for this yet. You should use CSS code like this:

/* Admin */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-member-title.wpfut.wpfug-1 {background-color: #000000 !important;}
/* Moderator */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-member-title.wpfut.wpfug-2 {background-color: #000000 !important;}
/* Registered */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-member-title.wpfut.wpfug-3 {background-color: #000000 !important;}
/* Guest */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-member-title.wpfut.wpfug-4 {background-color: #000000 !important;}
/* Customer */
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-member-title.wpfut.wpfug-5 {background-color: #000000 !important;}

Change the red marked colors for according usergroup, put in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles > Custom CSS Code textarea, save it, delete all caches and do Ctrl+F5 on forum front.

1 Reply
(@samhunter)

Reputable Member

Just noticed that it works fine on desktop but reverts to standard colours on mobile. How can I fix that?

Page 1 / 2