[Closed] wpForo 1.5.3 is released!
We just released wpForo 1.5.3 Bug Fix (not planned) version.
- If you have an old (1.5.1 or lower) customized copy of wpForo forum template files in your WP theme /wpforo/ folder please update them.
- After the update please delete all caches and do Ctrl+F5 on forum front.
- Changed: Change all "Topic" phrases to "Question" in Q&A layout
- Changed: Display topic last post date in related topics area
- Changed: Allow guests to use default file attachment button
- Changed: Post auto-moderation optimization (smarter spam suspicion)
- Fixed Bug: RSS feed validation and errors
- Fixed Bug: Tag counts in Topic Footer
- Fixed Bug: Link detection in new users posts (Removed Link)
- Fixed Bug: Delete Topic Error in Dashboard > Moderation admin page
- Fixed Bug: http_headers ajax request referrer problem
- Fixed Bug: Too many redirects on plugin activation
- Fixed Bug: Profile fields not saved in Dashboard > Edit Users page
- Fixed Bug: Usergroup and Secondary Usergroups not saved
- Fixed Bug: Error - "Invalid User ID" on profile update
- This version is also security update, please update it to avoid security issues.
- To load your customized colors please refresh forum front-end page twice.
- If you have a Cache Plugin, please delete all caches after wpForo update.
- If you use CDN and found some issue please purge it.
- Forum template files are modified. If you have an old (1.5.1 or lower) customized copy of wpForo forum template files in your WP theme /wpforo/ folder please update them.
correct, because i see it in RED highlight in my editor (when looking at a page html source).
Is that extra space before the first " ?
We've added this space for the next version.
No I mean added. We've added space after <div class="wpforo-content " to have space before style="width:100%". The extra step in classes should not make any issue.