wpForo 2 Major Upda...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] wpForo 2 Major Update is Imminent!

17 Posts
7 Users
20 Likes
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Hello.

I do not want to push anyone or anything, so i have never asked questions like "when the new version will be out".

Still, since wpForo team announced that  a beta will be released any day now and if all are ok, the final version will be out this month, and since we have 5 days until the end of this month ...

Is the beta going well? Do we have a final release in a few days?

Thanks

Posted : 26/05/2022 12:59 pm
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @dimalifragis

Hello.

I do not want to push anyone or anything, so i have never asked questions like "when the new version will be out".

Still, since wpForo team announced that  a beta will be released any day now and if all are ok, the final version will be out this month, and since we have 5 days until the end of this month ...

Is the beta going well? Do we have a final release in a few days?

Thanks

@dimalifragis,

It depends on the beta version. We are working hard to make the beta version with minimal bugs, that's why it has not been released a week ago. We do test lots of functions every day and fix them right now. Even if we didn't find new bugs we'll release the beta before the stable version. Almost all issues come from set of plugins and hosting services, these two things we cannot cover.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 26/05/2022 2:07 pm
Page 2 / 2