[Solved] Memberpress Intergration

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Regorhammer
Topic starter
(@regorhammer)

Hi.

I have a membership site where I use Memberpress as my membership plugin. I have enabled it so that members must use their e-mail address to sign up and log in as recommended by various 'pros'. 

We like your plugin (and are currently testing it privately) and the add-ons but we have an issue that our members e-mail addresses could be viewed by anyone on the forum. Is it possible that they can only use a nickname and that their e-mail addresses wont be visible to anyone? We plan to have our forum available to members only so it won't be public per say.

Thanks in advance 

3 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @regorhammer,

We like your plugin (and are currently testing it privately) and the add-ons but we have an issue that our members e-mail addresses could be viewed by anyone on the forum.

Please note the email addresses of the users can be visible only for the admins.

This is something impossible. Could you please record a video with the issue and leave it here.

Regorhammer
Topic starter
(@regorhammer)

Hi Alvina.

We have requested our members use their e-mail addresses to register with our membership site and to log in with and it appears the forum looks at the username (which in this case would be an e-mail address)

Ill see if I can grab a screen shot

1 Reply
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @regorhammer,

I'm sorry but there is no solution I can post here. There is no option to change the e-mail addresses by the wpForo side.

You should contact with the Memberpress plugin support and asked them to make the login and email filed separately for the registration form.

Share: