Suggestion [Solved] PREVENT LEECHING

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
forummember
Topic starter
(@forummember)
Estimable Member

I've been using WPFORO for 3 years already and I can say that this is the best forum plugin.

As a forum admin I really want to grow my community and active engagement and contribution to my forum.

For now my community is lack of engagement because all my member are leeching only.

Here's a suggestion: to prevent leeching and encourage participation, the forum could implement a system "You must reply to this thread to see the hidden content" where users have to contribute a certain number of valuable posts or replies before being able to access hidden content. This way, users who benefit from others' efforts would also need to actively engage and contribute to the community. It can help foster a more supportive and interactive forum environment while deterring leeching behaviors. What do you think about this idea?

3 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

We're really sorry, but wpForo doesn't have such a feature.

Currently, we have PRO support services. The developers can assess the work and create it for you. More info here: https://wpforo.com/pro-support/#customization

forummember
Topic starter
(@forummember)
Estimable Member

It's ok, hopefully in the near future you will add this kind of feature. 

forummember
Topic starter
(@forummember)
Estimable Member

Hi WPFORO Team,

I am still hoping that in the near future you will have this kind of functionality.

It will help us grow our forum and engage more conversation with our member.

:pray: :pray: