Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Aquarius forum

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@mario-magallon)
Topic starter

Hello, I present my small community of aquariums. Sorry for the English, I use the translator. The forum was created years ago with the Mybb CMS, it generated work for me to keep it updated and personalized, I am not a programmer, but it worked well. A couple of years ago I created the blog and the forum was forgotten and abandoned and I wanted to recover it, I did not want to start a new forum, I wanted to have the blog and the forum integrated in the same platform and customize it. I came across WPForo luckily. I moved everything and it worked very well, without problems. WPforo seems great to me, I managed to recover the abandoned community. A year ago I migrated everything and in that time I have dedicated myself to the blog only, I am starting to work little by little in the forum, there is no participation, but that does not discourage me at all, little by little it will be activated I am sure.

https://acuamundomexico.com/

Posted : 16/11/2020 7:23 pm
Alvina
(@alvina)
Member Moderator

Hi @mario-magallon,

Thank you for sharing the forum. 

Hope your forum will interest other members of the wpForo community.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 17/11/2020 8:17 am
(@mario-magallon)
Topic starter

Posted by: @alvina

Hi @mario-magallon,

Thank you for sharing the forum. 

Hope your forum will interest other members of the wpForo community.

Thanks 🙂 

Posted : 17/11/2020 2:41 pm