[Closed] New forum about health and mitochondria

13 Posts
2 Users
5 Likes
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hello everybody πŸ™‚

I want to show my new forum, it is in Slovak language, but I would be like for any opinions πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

Page is for my personal bloging and forum is something like blog addition.Β 

Β 

https://jaroslavlachky.sk/clenska-zona/forum/ Β 

Β 

Β 

My interested is in quantum biology and mitochondria. If you have any question, just wrote on forum, but it is in Slovak language.

FORUM here: www.jaroslavlachky.sk/forum

WEB HERE: www.jaroslavlachky.sk

Posted : 19/11/2020 5:24 pm
Martin and Robert reacted
Alvina
(@alvina)
Member Moderator

Hi @jaroslav-lachky,

Thank you for sharing your forum.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 20/11/2020 7:24 am
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@alvina thanks for reply and thanks for great plugin πŸ™‚

Β 

My only problΓ©m for almost two months is I can not steal translate phrase "please login to reply to this tipic".

Β 

So if you can solve this in future, it Will be fine, but anyway, great job πŸ™‚Β 

My interested is in quantum biology and mitochondria. If you have any question, just wrote on forum, but it is in Slovak language.

Posted : 20/11/2020 7:30 am
Alvina
(@alvina)
Member Moderator

@jaroslav-lachky,

My only problΓ©m for almost two months is I can not steal translate phrase "please login to reply to this tipic".

Please follow this topic to translate this phrase: https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/change-the-login-or-register-please-to-reply-to-this-topic-text/#post-46454

We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 20/11/2020 7:51 am
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@alvina I try this. And also disquss this with you in Last months on your fΓ³rum, but dont work. I try anything but that phrase is not showing translate 🤔

Posted : 20/11/2020 7:54 am
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@alvina here it is

https://wpforo.com/community/postid/44321/ Β 

Posted : 20/11/2020 7:54 am
Alvina
(@alvina)
Member Moderator

@jaroslav-lachky,

Please let us know do you have a cache plugin installed?Β  If yes please exclude the wpForo forum page from your cache plugin!Β Almost all cache plugins should have an option to exclude pages from the caching process. You should exclude your forum home page from your cache plugin and check again. This is very important.

More info here:Β Β  https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/

Also please make sure you properly delete all kinds of caches (plugin cache, CDN, minifies, optimizer) before checking.

Posted : 20/11/2020 8:41 am
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@alvina Hi. No, I have no cache plugin.

Β 

But if you want, I can Wright you all my plugin name, maybe you can see some problem? 🤔

Posted : 20/11/2020 9:33 am
Alvina
(@alvina)
Member Moderator

@jaroslav-lachky,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address to allow us to check it?

Also, please leave the email subject here to allow us to check it.

Posted : 20/11/2020 10:36 am
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@alvina Do you want my own admin name and password to wordpress site? Just if I understand correct πŸ™‚

Β 

And when I send email, write my email subject on this forum, right?Β 

Sorry that I ask, but my english is not 100%Β 

Posted : 20/11/2020 6:58 pm
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@alvina and here is my plugins, that I use. I think none of them is cache basedΒ  🤔Β 

Ajax Search Lite

Autologin new user after registrationΒ 

CB Change Mail Sender

Imagify

Limit Attempts by BestWebSoft

Loco Translate

Post Slider and Carousel with Widget

Slide Anything - Responsive Content / HTML Slider and Carousel

Social Feed Gallery

Social Icons Widget & Block by WPZOOM

Titan Anti-spam & Security

UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore

User Role Editor

Video Gallery - Vimeo and YouTube Gallery

Visitors Online by BestWebSoft

Wordfence Security

WP Mail Logging

WP Popups Lite

WP Private Content Plus

WPS Hide Login

Β 

and also yours wpforo and wpforo embeds

Β 

Posted : 20/11/2020 7:02 pm
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@alvina

And when I have you "on the line" like this, I'll try to ask you one more thing, which is on my mind roght now. It's more of an my idea for developers, but I'm not sure if it's feasible, but I'll ask anyway. πŸ™‚

Did it occur to me that it would be nice if you can put something like automatic tagging of members could be done on the forum?

Β 

Let's say when I start typing some name with @ and the first letters ,...so that the forum will automatically discards the name match (similar to how it works on Instagram, for example). So i mean, when I try to write for eample my name and just start with "@jaro" and forum will be display matches ("@jaroslav-lachky" or if there will be someone else, that will be displayed too).

It's just my design typeΒ 

Posted : 20/11/2020 7:08 pm
Alvina
(@alvina)
Member Moderator

@jaroslav-lachky,

Do you want my own admin name and password to wordpress site? Just if I understand correctΒ 

Yes, you are right.

Posted : 21/11/2020 7:48 am