• wpForo Embeds

Posted : 01/09/2022 6:38 am
Chris reacted
Topic Tags
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin

@grandfinale,

Again, please use wpForo 2022 theme in wpForo > Themes admin page. The Classic theme you're currently  using is deprecated and will be removed soon. We'll not support issues related to this theme. Moreover, this them doesn't have all new features of wpForo v2.0.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 01/09/2022 10:26 am
(@grandfinale)
Topic starter

Posted by: @robert

@grandfinale,

Again, please use wpForo 2022 theme in wpForo > Themes admin page. The Classic theme you're currently  using is deprecated and will be removed soon. We'll not support issues related to this theme. Moreover, this them doesn't have all new features of wpForo v2.0.

How can I personalize forum pictures in 2.0 like in this forum?

Posted : 01/09/2022 7:22 pm
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

@grandfinale,

Navigate to Dashboard > wpForo > Forums > Edit a Category, scroll down and check Category Cover Image, use the upload button to add the cover IMG.

We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 02/09/2022 9:00 am
GrandFinale reacted
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin

@grandfinale,

The documentation: https://wpforo.com/docs/wpforo-v2/categories-and-forums/forum-manager/add-new-forum/#forum-options

Posted : 02/09/2022 2:26 pm