[Closed] Thanks so much WP Foro Team

6 Posts
3 Users
5 Reactions
Jesus
(@jesus)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Well, I just wanted to pass by to say a HUGE THANKS to the whole wpForo software and team and even some of their members (not staffs) who has made it possible that within barely one month, a person like me with little knowledge resources has succeed a fully functional forum from start to finish. 

Here are both, my website and forum and like I say, for anyone reading this, I would like to once again point out that would have been unthinkable having done this by myself without this great support team which has been helping all the journey from start to finish

Like I say, 1 month its all that took me to have a fully functional forum, fully matching my non-forum website and furthermore, ranking in Google Search for my main keyword on the very first page of Google despite the results of my theme shows up for millions

Thanks wpForum and Staff and collegues

My website: https://mundopiano.es (still not fully finished)

My foro: https://mundopiano.es/foro-de-piano (already fully functional)

Thanks once again and I will have not hesitations recommending this guys and great piece of software to anyone reading this 🙂

Posted : 26/03/2021 4:46 am
ediko, Martin and Robert reacted
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin

Very Nice!

You're welcome, and good luck with your new forum.

Like I say, 1 month its all that took me to have a fully functional forum, fully matching my non-forum website and furthermore, ranking in Google Search for my main keyword on the very first page of Google despite the results of my theme shows up for millions

This is great!

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 26/03/2021 2:31 pm
Jesus reacted
Jesus
(@jesus)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@dorothy to be honest I dont know the others, I come directly here recommended by Divi Elegant Themes team and all I can say is that I'm so glad it happened. 

Being myself not an expert person with lots of technology knowledge, I found this forum 1st to be great and user friendly for my community but more important even, I found in here all the needed support specially but not only by the forums administrators and moderators

I will have not doubt whatsoever recommending this forum to anyone. Its all I can say to you 😀

If I ever need to build another forum in the future, I will not even bother looking elsewhere and would use this one even if were to be paying. On top of that, it's free. What else can you ask for? 😀

Posted : 21/05/2021 12:23 pm
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

@jesus "dorothy" is probably a not so clever signature spammer 🙂

Posted : 21/05/2021 2:53 pm
Jesus
(@jesus)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

🤣 Being on the movil when I answered I didn't realise mate.

Btw, no need to say that when I said "but not only"... I was particularly (that again not only 🤣) talking about you.

I never really say thanks enough, I guess you must be so happy I finished the works, right? 🤣🤣🤣

*What a pity the forum it's so quiet mate, but that there it's right at the very top for about pretty much everything, it really its. Great job "we" did 😀

Posted : 21/05/2021 3:01 pm
dimalifragis reacted
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

I'm happy to see people using with success this plugin. That's all.

Posted : 21/05/2021 3:24 pm