Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Topics don't import.. at all.

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

The migration tool imported my forums but absolutely no topics. Tried it twice. Nothing.

8 Answers

It seems wpForo was not installed correctly and some tables are missing in database. Please deactivate Go2wpForo plugin first. Then Uninstall (not delete) wpForo and remove all forum data (if there is no important content yet), then install wpForo again and check the database tables in cPanel > phpMyAdmin database manager. There should be these tables:

• wp_wpforo_forums
  • wp_wpforo_languages
  • wp_wpforo_likes
  • wp_wpforo_phrases
  • wp_wpforo_posts
  • wp_wpforo_profiles
  • wp_wpforo_subscribes
  • wp_wpforo_topics
  • wp_wpforo_usergroups
  • wp_wpforo_views
  • wp_wpforo_votes

If some of them are missing please follow to this support topic and execute the SQL query to create them:

https://wpforo.com/community/faq/topic-add-error-2/

After this, activate Go2wpForo tool and migrate it again.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

smalldot Topic starter 10/04/2017 8:19 pm

thank you! i'll try this now.

Topic starter

im sorry but this did not work either. attaching screenshot

Topic starter

i'm going to try one more time. im sure i made a mistake in the process somewhere.

Have you checked the database tables I mentioned in cPanel of your hosting service?

We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

smalldot Topic starter 10/04/2017 8:55 pm

yes of course. they were all there. it still doesn't work. it only imports forums. no topics.

Somthing is worng with your bbPress data or with database. Please send admin login details to support[at]gvectors.com email address, we'll login and check it within next 24 hours.

Topic starter

sent thank you

Topic starter

Hello any updates?

We still working on this. I'll let you know once our team is finished.