[Solved] Critical eRROR
Hello, I am getting "Critical Error" as soon as I am activating WPForo plugin. Any fixes?
How can we guess, since you provide no data.
Post the full critical error (if there are no details, enable Wordpress Standard Debug to a log).
Also is that a an upgrade? What version? Any addons for wpForo?
Please check and do the following steps:
- Please deactivate current addons or update them to 3.0.0 version before updating wpForo to 2.0.x
- Deactivate Go2wpForo tool if you have installed and done forum migration
- Make sure you don’t have old forum template files in /wpforo/ folder of your current active WordPress theme directory /wp-content/themes/your-active-theme/. If you see that folder, please rename it.
- After the update to 2.0 version, go to wpForo > Tools > Debug admin page, make sure there are no errors in Errors & Issues Tab
- Then go to Database Tables tab in the same admin page and check the database issues.
- After the update, please delete all caches and purge CDN if you have.
How do I install WP foro 2.0?
Because as soon as I am clicking active, it is showing me the error message.