Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Customization wpforo

15 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@arkark)

Good afternoon. Help please. There is no way to configure the forum so that messages open normally.

14 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@arkark,

Please explain step by step what have you done with this website. All are mixed there and it's hard to understand.

Also, please install the Really Simple SSL plugin to make sure all your CSS and JS files are loaded with https protocol: https://wordpress.org/plugins/really-simple-ssl/

Topic starter
(@arkark)

Not a single link in the menu opens normally.

12 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@arkark,

Please do the SSL related step I asked. And again, explain all steps what have you done often the installation of wpForo.

(@arkark)

@robert - Reinstalled pforo again. Nothing has changed. Not a single hyperlink works. Menu items do not work when clicked.

(@arkark)

@robert - Here, try clicking on these links, they don't work. And I don't understand the reason in any way, I've been suffering for the third day.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@arkark,

Have you installed Really Simple SSL plugin?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/really-simple-ssl/

(@arkark)

@Роберт - yes

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@arkark,

Then send the admin login details to support[at]gvectors.com email address. We'll check the issues and try to help within 1-2 days.

(@arkark)

@Роберт - Registered a new user for you and sent the data to the mail.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@arkark,

We cannot reset the password and login. Please set the password for our account and send it to support[at]gvectors.com email address.

(@arkark)

@Роберт - Strange. I logged in to the site again and checked everything. I sent the letter. Sorry

(@arkark)

@robert - everything is fine? Did you manage to log in to the admin panel of the site?

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@arkark,

Yes, all issues were fixed by Martin.

You had mixed forum pages and the permalinks were not flushed properly. Now all is ok, please don't play with the forum pages. The forum is set as the front page and there are two pages which are used by wpForo, you should not delete any of them.

(@arkark)

@robert - Thank you so much for your help, I couldn't have done it without you. I did not quite understand the essence of my mistake, I will look into it in detail. Thank you again very much!