[Solved] Features

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@buzzyclub)
Eminent Member

Hello again awesome community !

I’ve got couple more questions about the abilities of WpForo plugin & if it isn’t available I hope you take it as suggestion for future projects.

1- Can members of the forums create private groups within each other where they can chat with the group members along side having a dashboard for private group’s admins to control / edit the group or invite members ?

2- Is it possible to add a photo posts area in ‘My Profile’ tab and let other members comment / like it ? ( Similar to Instagram )

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @buzzyclub,

Posted by: @buzzyclub

1- Can members of the forums create private groups within each other where they can chat with the group members along side having a dashboard for private group’s admins to control / edit the group or invite members ?

Yes, you should check out the wpForo Private Messages addon. It allows creating private conversation and add multiple users to that: https://gvectors.com/product/wpforo-private-messages/

Posted by: @buzzyclub

2- Is it possible to add a photo posts area in ‘My Profile’ tab and let other members comment / like it ? ( Similar to Instagram )

I'm sorry, but the posting in the profile page is not available yet. We'll create an extended user profile system in the next major version (2.0.0).

1 Reply
(@buzzyclub)

Eminent Member

@robert Thanks a lot Robert !