Clear all

[Solved] How Do I Place Ads Codes on the Forum

9 Posts
3 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@abel_007)
Trusted Member

Hi guys, many thanks for the great work!

I have been finding it hard to place ads code on the main forum body. Each time I put the code, it doesn't show ads.

Also is there a plugin I can use to automatically place adds all over the forum?

8 Replies
Tutrix
(@tutrix)
Noble Member

Hi @abel_007

You can find all addons for wpForo here > wpForo Addons

also the addon for advertising > wpForo Ads Manager

3 Replies
(@abel_007)

Trusted Member

@tutrix great thanks, you forum looks great with so many customization! 😀 great job!just one more question is the addon a one time live purchase or it's yearly?

Tutrix
(@tutrix)

Noble Member
Posted by: @abel_007

just one more question is the addon a one time live purchase or it's yearly?

After buying the addon you will receive updates for one year.
After one year you have to renew the license to get updates.
But you can also use the addon without updates for an unlimited time. 😉 

(@abel_007)

Trusted Member

@tutrix Alright thanks a bunch!

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

You can also make adsense codes into a Shorcode (via a plugin), enable shortcodes in wpForo, and put them here and there.

Also you can use

https://wordpress.org/plugins/ad-inserter/

and do whatever you need in various ways. Imagination is the only LIMIT with that plugin.

If you want the EASY way, use wpForo ads plugin.

3 Replies
(@abel_007)

Trusted Member

@dimalifragis Hi thanks for sharing, I already have auto ads enabled on my website, but ads don't show on the forum section of my website. How do I customize the plugin to show ads on the forum section of my website?

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member
Posted by: @abel_007

@dimalifragis Hi thanks for sharing, I already have auto ads enabled on my website, but ads don't show on the forum section of my website. How do I customize the plugin to show ads on the forum section of my website?

Autoads are a total c**p. But they should show everywhere.If they do not, then you have some other issue.

About your question: if you are talking about the ads plugin i mentioned, read the manual, and ask to their Wordpress forum for any questions. The plugins is EXREMELY powerfull but not easy to configure. As i said, you can practically put ads (or whatever text/js/image) EVERYWHERE you want. But there is a learning curve. For an easy path, buy the wpForo ads plugin.

(@abel_007)

Trusted Member

@dimalifragis Yeah, i think i just need to buy wpfofo ads plugin. Thanks anyways for your time!