8 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
DursunKaptan
Topic starter
(@dursunkaptan)
Eminent Member

Hello
The online members block looks white as in the picture. Members' pictures and names are not visible. I wonder how we can do this to make it visible?

7 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @dursunkaptan,

Please leave a direct link to the forum where we can see that widget to inspect the HTML and CSS conflicts.

2 Replies
DursunKaptan
(@dursunkaptan)

Eminent Member
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@dursunkaptan,

This is not wpForo issue. I think this is the WordPress.com CDN issue. Please reset all caches, optimizer plugins and purge the CDN.

Then disable all plugin and check it again. Something is conflicting with wpForo and replaces the avatar URLs to base64 encoded texts. 

DursunKaptan
Topic starter
(@dursunkaptan)
Eminent Member

Hello
I disabled all Wordpress Plugins. I cleared cache and others but the result did not change.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@dursunkaptan,

I'm sorry but I have no other idea. wpForo doesn't have such problem on all our test websites. This is either cache, CDN or plugin/theme conflict. 

DursunKaptan
Topic starter
(@dursunkaptan)
Eminent Member

Everything works perfectly fine, but that's the only problem. What can we do if that doesn't happen?

BlackRaz
Admin
(@blackraz)
Contributor

Hi  @dursunkaptan 
It appears that you are using a lazy loading plugin, and the online users widget is loaded via AJAX. It seems that your lazy load plugin is not triggered after the online widgets are printed. For further investigation, please request assistance from our Pro Support team. Provide Dashboard admin access to allow our developers to find and resolve the conflict with other plugins.
https://wpforo.com/pro-support/#customization