Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Please add PeepSo integration

25 Posts
7 Users
12 Likes
10.4 K Views
(@gunzanrozes)

any progress on the integration? I too am very interested. 

(@chrtravels)

I'm also interested in an update. Considering Peepso but think a forum would be needed. Looks like this was due to be started back in June. Any news?

Thanks!

(@anonymous3542)
Honorable Member

Just my quick "two cents". My site uses Ultimate Member, so I'm ready for the integration when it's available. I tried PeepSo, but found the add-ons to be quite expensive - for example, to purchase all of the PeepSo add-ons, you'd be looking at $226.00. You can get virtually the same with Ultimate Member for $199.00. Still expensive, yes, but the add-ons are very well written and of exceptional quality.

I can't attest to PeepSo - it's very pretty, and is also as popular as UM. Integration for both would be great, but from my (somewhat selfish) perspective, I'd prefer to see UM integration first 🙂

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you guys!

Both are good, and both are already in our to-do list and both are very important for us because of their popularity. We'll do our best to start this with 1.5.x versions, we were very busy last few months and we didn't find time yet. At the moment you can build a powerful profile system using wpForo Custom User Fields addon. This is a good alternative and developed especially for wpForo.

Wendell
(@wendell)
Reputable Member
Posted by: anonymous3542

Just my quick "two cents". My site uses Ultimate Member, so I'm ready for the integration when it's available. I tried PeepSo, but found the add-ons to be quite expensive - for example, to purchase all of the PeepSo add-ons, you'd be looking at $226.00. You can get virtually the same with Ultimate Member for $199.00. Still expensive, yes, but the add-ons are very well written and of exceptional quality.

I can't attest to PeepSo - it's very pretty, and is also as popular as UM. Integration for both would be great, but from my (somewhat selfish) perspective, I'd prefer to see UM integration first 🙂

I just got an email from PeepSo offering all addons now and in the future for $199 (annual subscription) with coupon code "givebundle".

I'm considering going this route with my primary wpForo-based website. We have a lot of crusty old land surveyors who hate change, but they are the reason the website is so successful. But I'm trying to get attention from young land surveyors, so it might be good, at least for now, to have two separate profiles -- PeepSo for the younger generations. At least I can get multiple generations and maybe bring the two profiles together later when the wpForo team has made it possible. My long term goal is to somehow allow mentoring by the older generation with the younger surveyors... maybe with LearnDash or something like that.

1 Reply
(@anonymous3542)

Honorable Member

@wendell sounds promising. On my Dev site, I've stripped out all user social plugins, and now have the vanilla wpForo which does a sterling job in my view. Not quite sold yet, but very nearly there .

Love the "crusty" reference 😁

Page 2 / 4