Clear all

[Closed] WooCommerce Intergration

7 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@userx)
Eminent Member

Is it somehow possible to intergrate WPForo with WooCommerce? I want something like this so that I can differentiate between people who purchased my products and people who did not on the forums using different forum groups. 

6 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

It's already integrated. All users who register on checkout page automatically get Customer usergroup and they have different label on forum.

Example: https://gvectors.com/forum/general-questions/full-width-forum/#post-5165

Also, users got an extra menu on profile page to be able quickly go to WooCommerce Account page:

Topic starter
(@userx)
Eminent Member

My WooCommerce is setup to give the Customer role on purchase as default but then how do I make it display under the username like in the link you have gave. I cannot seem to figure it out.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

It should be displayed automatically if this checkbox is checked in Forums > Settings > Members admin page:

Topic starter
(@userx)
Eminent Member

For a test I have manually set someone to the customer group (I have renamed it to VIP)

This is what the members admin page looks like

But I don't get it, how do I make the user automatically get the usergroup after payment?

Page 1 / 2