Clear all

New Feature [Closed] wpForo Wishlist

15 Posts
7 Users
8 Likes
(@thedrawingboard)
Trusted Member

Thanks for the replies.

I'm using the Extended layout, as it works so much better for our needs. Seeing the topics in each Forum is very beneficial and a huge time saver.

I did check out the Simplified layout, and I do see the avatars there (which I really like) - but again, having the list of topics in the Extended layout is more important for our needs. We'll just have to get used to not seeing the avatars that we're used to in our current (soon to be old) Forum space. 

VereK
Topic starter
(@verek)
Honorable Member

Add one more to the wish list.

The ability to copy topics and posts from one forum to another from Tools.

writetoyogen
(@darjeeling)
Estimable Member

Expanded profile functions such as topics started by user, follow user. I would prefer not using BP or UM for these functions.

This is under development, wpForo profile system will be extended and improved totally in future releases.

Will wait to release my another forum till this feature is available. Can you provide ETA?

I don't want to see dead links in search engines produced by BuddyPress profile page once I give up using BuddyPress. Or is there any option to block all buddypress links from being crawled by searchengines?

VereK
Topic starter
(@verek)
Honorable Member

The "Unread posts" logic is far too simplistic. When clicking on the unread link it should take the user to the last unread post in a topic, not the last post in the topic. The way it functions now most users will not notice that there were any number of unread posts before the last post.

We'll take this under consideration.

I would say that this more than any other thing I have mentioned needs to be fixed. It' no good being taken to the last post in a topic when there are 20 plus unread posts prior to the last post in the topic. This will be especially important when you release threaded replies.

This really needs to be fixed ASAP.

StocksForum
(@stocksforum)
Estimable Member

To be able to make custom pages under the forum root.
ie. /community/custom-page/
/forum/custom-page/

Currently if you do this it returns a 404 error.

Great plugin by the way.

Page 2 / 3