[Solved] wpForo Wp-Rocket

9 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@blade)
Eminent Member

I have updated wpForo.

It tells me to exclude wpForo in Wp-Rocket advanced options URL.

The problem is when wpForo is activated you cannot select any of the options in Wp-Rocket.

When you deactivate wpForo Wp-Rocet works, i added the URL and activated wpForo again but that stops Wp-Rocket working.

8 Replies
1 Reply
(@chocovo)

Eminent Member
Posted by: @blade

I have updated wpForo.

It tells me to exclude wpForo in Wp-Rocket advanced options URL.

The problem is when wpForo is activated you cannot select any of the options in Wp-Rocket.

When you deactivate wpForo Wp-Rocet works, i added the URL and activated wpForo again but that stops Wp-Rocket working.

I had the same problem.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: @blade

Please explain this with more details. Could you please press F12 on the page where you see this problem, then press the Console Tab in the opened tabs, then take a screenshot of errors.  wpForo doesn't have any impact in wp rocket settings.

Topic starter
(@blade)
Eminent Member

I will try and explain my best.

Please see screenshot. When wpForo is enabled.....

Go to Wp-Rocket select any of the options it only changes in the URL number 1 but does not change the page. For example i went to Wp-Rocket and selected media as you can see in the URL it says media but Wp-rocket is still on the cache page. Any option i select in WP-Rocket does not change.

If i disable wpForo all the options work correctly in Wp-Rocket.

Everything has been fine till i updated wpForo.

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@blade,

Ok, thank you for the info, we'll check this issue. I think this is a JS conflict, wpForo uses the same Tab Bulder jQuery plugin. Anyware you can disable wpForo plugin, do the configuration it asks and then enable wpForo back. We'll fix the Tab Selecting conflict once we got the Wp-Rocket plugin installation zip file. As far as I know, this is a paid plugin. Please send the installation file to support[at]gvectors.com email address.

domi
(@domi)

Eminent Member

@robert 

Hello,

When I send the zip file for wp-rocket to the email address mentioned in your message, I always get an error message telling me that the message cannot be delivered.

I have tried with 3 different email addresses.

I couldn't put it as an attachment, if you have another solution to send you the zip file, please let me know.

For the moment I can't install wpforo2.0 until the problem with wp-rocket is solved.

Regards

Tutrix
(@tutrix)
Noble Member

@blade

workaround
right click on the wp rocket menu items and open in new tab

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@blade, @chocovo, @domi,

This issue has been fixed in 2.0.4 version, please update.

1 Reply
(@blade)

Eminent Member

@robert 

Perfect. Thank you all working great.