[Solved] Broken Post & Unable to Delete

9 Posts
3 Users
1 Reactions
Saluki
Topic starter
(@saluki)
Eminent Member

This post in the URL is broken.  I cannot edit, delete, unpin, or do anything else to the post as the person that made the post.  I cannot do anything as an admin to fix or delete it either.  All of the links in the post are dead.  The page formatting is very distorted, too.  Please help!  🙂

8 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

I can't access your url because "Forbidden - Visitors from your country are not permitted to browse this site." and that is a bad-bad-bad practice.

I see in the url you posted, the "index.php" part of your url is WRONG. Go to permalinks of WP and REMOVE it.

2 Replies
Saluki
(@saluki)

Eminent Member

@dimalifragis Thank you for the tip.  I have removed the country block so you can see the page, and fixed the permalink as suggested.

Here is the updated link:  https://saluki-insider.com/community/mbb-mbb/2023-day-of-giving/#post-60852

The attached screen shot shows what I see as an admin.  None of the links at the top (Solved, Unstick, Close, Private, Delete) are clickable.  The format/layout of the page does not follow other pages on the site. 

Saluki
(@saluki)

Eminent Member
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Ok, when visiting that link, press F12 and see several issues, errors, crashes, in your BROWSER console.

Fix them and try again.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Also i would suggest to use a better theme than the default, Kadence for example or whatever you want.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Checking other topics, for example

https://saluki-insider.com/community/recruiting/2023-basketball-recruiting/

It is distorted, showing <blockquote> code from twitter for example.....

Page 1 / 2