Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Account page is gone!

8 Posts
3 Users
5 Likes
Topic starter
(@beyondforce)
Estimable Member

Hey guys,

Just noticed that my account page (right after you click on the Account Tab) is gone, it doesn't show anything.

Maybe it has something to do with the last update?

Thanks.

7 Replies
(@martin)
Support Team

Hi @beyondforce,

Please go to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > General Tab and change the Account Page slug to something else, for example to "dashboard" or something else. Make sure it's unique and you don't have page and post with such slug.

6 Replies
(@beyondforce)

Estimable Member

@martin

It still doesn't work!

(@martin)

Support Team

@beyondforce,

Make sure you don't have a copy of profile-account.php template file in your active theme /wpforo/ folder as a template customization. Also, if you have wpForo Users Custom Fields addon you should update to the latest version. Don't use old versions of addons with the new 1.7.0 version of wpForo.

(@beyondforce)

Estimable Member

@martin

I don't have wpForo Users Custom Fields and the only addon that is out of date is the Advanced attachment which I have tried to disable it and it still doesn't work.

I don't have a copy of the profile-account.php template file either!

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@beyondforce,

Ok, then it's not possible to help you without admin access. If you want us help you please send admin login details to support[at]gvectors.com email address. We'll login and check it within next 12-24 hours.

(@beyondforce)

Estimable Member

@robert

Okay, I have just sent an email with the admin info.

(@beyondforce)

Estimable Member

@robert

I have found the problem.

I wanted to hide the Social Networks & Website using CSS under "Profile" and accidentally I hid the whole "#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-table".

Problem solved!

I just need to figure out how to hide the above information without hiding everything 😉

Thanks.