Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Add topic

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@bb_serve)

Recently installed WPforo however none of my members are able to add topic despite all access settings being set correctly.

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@bb_serve,

How about you? Are you able to add a topic? Please leave a direct link to your forum.

Topic starter
(@bb_serve)

The admin also cannot add topic

Link: topacademicwriter.com/community

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@bb_serve,

All is clear. You've crashed your website, at least the forum page. There is no footer.php or the footer.php doesn't contain wp_footer() hook. This hook is used to load all plugins JS files. I don't see any JS file in your website footer. You've customized the footer of your WordPress theme and removed all necessary hooks, so please revert them and make sure you have a healthy footer.php in your active theme.

P.S. This issue could be caused by some plugins which manipulate JS/CSS file loading locations. Make sure you've not using such plugins.

Topic starter
(@bb_serve)

looking at my code the forum.php file is still there and the footer.php file still calls wp_footer() before close. any intel on this plugins which may be manipulating JS/CSS

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@bb_serve,

Again, the footer JS files are fully removed from your website, this is the only reason why the button doesn't work. I have nothing to add here. You should find the problem maker, I don't have access to your website, so you should find it yoursalfe. If you don't find why the footer JS files are missing, then you'll not be able to use wpForo.

Try to disable all other plugins and check it. Also, try to switch the theme to some default theme.