wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Images warped when selecting

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@regorhammer)
Eminent Member

Hi guys.

In our forum, the thumbnails of the attachments members post  are perfect in size but when we click on them to see a bigger version, it is all warped/ stretched. Please could some one advise on how to rectify this?

Thanks in advance

7 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @regorhammer,

Are you talking about the default file attachments, or maybe you use the Advanced Attachment addon? Please leave a direct link to that image or show some screenshot, i cannot follow you.

Topic starter
(@regorhammer)
Eminent Member

Here you go...

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@regorhammer,

This is not wpForo feature. It seems you use some lightbox plugin which works for all images of your website. Please contact the lightbox plugin for further support.You can find that plugin in your Dashboard > Plugins admin page.

Topic starter
(@regorhammer)
Eminent Member

Hi Robert.

Thank you for responding. I don't use a gallery plugin except for Elementor Pro and we have not experienced a problem with this before. We have the advanced attachment and embeds add ons from wpForo. As I said, the image on the post is fine but as soon as I select it, it goes skew as shown previously.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@regorhammer,

Again, this is not wpForo slider lightbox so I cannot help you make any change in this screenshot. You should find the plugin which does this and remove it. wpForo Advanced Attachments addon lightbox looks like this:

Topic starter
(@regorhammer)
Eminent Member

I have the wpForo Advanced Attachments addon. Is there a way I can get it to override the Elementor gallery slider in the forum? 

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@regorhammer,

No way. Please contact the Elementor Gallery support and ask them to help you disable the gallery Lightbox  for the forum page. There should be an option to disable this lightbox for certain pages. The forum is only one page, so you will be able to disable it for that page.