Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Add Topic button visible to guests

10 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@mrsamg)
Reputable Member
Posted by: Robert

Sure, there are automatic discounts. You'll see the end price on checkout page. gVectors team has Sale packs. You can see examples (on wpDiscuz, but it's for all addons) here:

https://gvectors.com/gvectors-store-discounts-sale-packs/

If you buy all wpForo addons, the total price $151 will be automatically discounted to $90, this is 40% discount. Example:

In most cases, the most used addons will be discounted 20% and total price will be $56 instead of $71. Example:

Any chance those discounts could be applied to those who have been supporting wpforo from the start and have been purchasing them as they've been released and therefore weren't able to bundle them together? Seems the most loyal have missed out here, paid more, and were taking more of a risk on things buying in early.

Perhaps anyone who has paid full price for four addons could get a 5th one free?

Topic starter
(@digitalhome)

Robert,

I understand that when the forum thread is created that it copies the title and all the content.

This means that you have to edit the title on the forum post and clean up the body of the post. That becomes a pretty tedious workaround . I get that its do-able but not practical.

I  just want an excerpt with a link back to the original WP post so forum visitors who miss the post would have to click back to read the whole post. On subsequent visits, they could go to the forum.

I have used a Joomla or WordPress to Forum bridge on previous sites which enabled this type of posting and I was hoping to have a nice integrated solution with the site I am currently working on.

As far as discounts, you may want to make it more explicit because I saw no reference to it in your pricing page.

Thanks again for your feedback. I will keep an eye on wpForo for future reference

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: SamHunter
Posted by: Robert

Sure, there are automatic discounts. You'll see the end price on checkout page. gVectors team has Sale packs. You can see examples (on wpDiscuz, but it's for all addons) here:

If you buy all wpForo addons, the total price $151 will be automatically discounted to $90, this is 40% discount. Example:

In most cases, the most used addons will be discounted 20% and total price will be $56 instead of $71. Example:

Any chance those discounts could be applied to those who have been supporting wpforo from the start and have been purchasing them as they've been released and therefore weren't able to bundle them together? Seems the most loyal have missed out here, paid more, and were taking more of a risk on things buying in early.

Perhaps anyone who has paid full price for four addons could get a 5th one free?

Sure, there should be discounts for such cases. Please contact gVectors Team via support[at]gvectors.com  for more information and refer to this support topic.

Topic starter
(@digitalhome)

On a final note, I tried to see what the cost would be for the add-ons that interested me.

See attachment and Your site says sale discounts don't exist

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

As far as I know discounts start when the total is more than $60.

Page 2 / 2