Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] "Add topic" does not work!

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@trong)

Hi,

I am trying with logged in as admin or guests but the "add topic" does not show anything when I click on it! I also tried with different browsers but when I click on the button, nothing happens!

http://expressbustosapa.com/community/main-forum/

I set the permissions for guests is "standard access" for the above forum so you can test!

Thank you!

4 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @trong,

This issue has no relation to wpForo. We've recorded a video, please watch it. It seems you've js errors on your website, that have an effect on "Add Topic" button. We've unchecked the "display:none" CSS role and as you can see in the video the form appears and everything works fine. 

https://www.screencast.com/t/xKQqmttah5c

This may be a theme issue or conflict with other plugins, please deactivate all plugins switch to default theme and check again.  Then activate plugins one by one and check after each deactivation. 

Topic starter
(@trong)

Thank you very much! I tried to deactivate all plugins but the problem cannot be solved so I contacted the theme author for help and am still waiting for their reply! There is so much to do now 🙁

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

First disable the cache I mentioned in your other topic, then disable all plugins again and test it. If it doesn't help then change the theme and check it again.

Topic starter
(@trong)

Thanks @Robert!

I disabled the cache by setting it off in the General settings already so I think it is off now!

I also tried to change the theme and the "add topic" works well so it should be with the theme problem please!

Thank you very much for your continuous help and I really appreciate!