Mar 31, 2021 6:30 pm
I am working on a WPForo Q&A forum. There is a problem where the permalink to an attachment does not work if the attachment has a ".txt" extension.
- Other attachment file extensions, such as "png" or "jpg" work fine. Users can access them using the permalinks that the WPForo plugin assigns.
- "txt" is in the list of allowed extensions in the WPForo settings.
- I confirmed that the "txt" attachments do get saved to the server.
- I can access the "txt" attachment directly from the web, just not using the permalink that WPForo assigns to it.
- My forum can be found here: https://community.onenetwork.com
- The WPForo plugin version is 1.8.4.
- The forum also has the plugin "wpForo Advanced Attachments" from gVectors installed.
Please advise on how best to solve this issue.