Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Can't activate button for moderator (edit, delete, like, answer, ...)

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@nakario)

Hello everyone, let me tell you my problem :

1: I connect as admin on my forum. First time, I can activate these buttons to moderate a post. But on second time, I can't activate any moderate button anymore.

2: Ive made some research on wpforo.com. So, I've activated debug on setting. Then, I've gone with f12 and checked <div id="wpforo-debug">

3: It seem the problem come from Woocommerce :

Super Globals

Requests: Array ( [woocommerce-login-nonce] => [_wpnonce] => [woocommerce-reset-password-nonce] => [woocommerce-edit-address-nonce] => [save-account-details-nonce] => )

Server: Array ( [woocommerce-login-nonce] => [_wpnonce] => [woocommerce-reset-password-nonce] => [woocommerce-edit-address-nonce] => [save-account-details-nonce] => )

Can someone shed some light on this problem?

4 Replies
Topic starter
(@nakario)

I desactived WC, but it didnt solve the problem. 

1 Reply
Alvina
(@alvina)

@nakario,

1: I connect as admin on my forum. First time, I can activate these buttons to moderate a post. But on second time, I can't activate any moderate button anymore.

I'm sorry but I don't follow you well. Please try to explain in other words or by using some screenshots, to allow us to understand it.

Also please do right click and go to the  Inspect Element or simply press F12 on the browser. Then go to the Console tab and if there are JS errors leave the screenshot with errors here.

Topic starter
(@nakario)

It's ok, just a conflict with a WC plugin. I resolved the problem myself 😉 

1 Reply
Alvina
(@alvina)

@nakario,

Thank you for letting us know.
Glad to hear everything is ok now.