wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Change the word "Members" to something else

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
SiteBastion
Topic starter
(@sitebastion)
Trusted Member

We have a problem with the word "member". That means something very specific to our readers and we do not want to associate usage of our forums with membership which has a financial component attached to it.

I changed the member default to RVer but I'm still seeing member in my profile as well as in the menus. I want to globally change the word member in WPForo to something else but I don't see any options for that.

Thanks,

Kim

3 Replies
 aung
(@aung)
Eminent Member

Interesting. Have you tried changing under the Front-end Phrases? Forum -> Phrases

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: @sitebastion

We have a problem with the word "member". That means something very specific to our readers and we do not want to associate usage of our forums with membership which has a financial component attached to it.

I changed the member default to RVer but I'm still seeing member in my profile as well as in the menus. I want to globally change the word member in WPForo to something else but I don't see any options for that.

Thanks,

Kim

Any Phrase Changes

You can change any phrase in Dashboard > Forums > Phrases admin page

Menu Item Change

Please read this topic: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/how-to-translate-forum-menu/

Reputation Title Changes

Navigate to Forums > Settings > Members admin page. Here you can see the list of reputation titles.

SiteBastion
Topic starter
(@sitebastion)
Trusted Member

Thanks Robert! That is exactly what I am looking for.