Clear all

[Closed] Conflict between WPForo and automate woo

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@hoop-ball)
Eminent Member

Hi guys, after several rounds of testing we have been able to isolate that the one and only plug-in that exhibit's adverse behavior with a mandatory use plug-in we use, Automate Woo, is WPForo. After logging out with both plug-ins active our main menu and everything underneath it does not appear. We are happy to provide login credentials on our staging site if you would like to duplicate the behavior.

3 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @hoop-ball,

Can you describe what happens when you activate wpForo when automate woo is already working?

Topic starter
(@hoop-ball)
Eminent Member

Hi Chris,

We immediately tested your process and the issue did not occur. I've then deactivated automate woo with WPF active and then reactivated Automate Woo and the issue did not occur.

Obviously this is good news and there will be additional testing on our side, but I am always weary when we don't know the cause of an issue.

First question, by activating WPF after activating AW, is there any sort of registration that's occurring which is resolving the issue?

Second question, I noticed there was an update to WPF version 2.1.8 that needed to take place and I'm wondering if there was anything in there that might have addressed the issue.

Thanks for the prompt reply

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@hoop-ball,

I’m sorry, but we cannot answer your question without understanding the issue itself. We are not familiar with AW plugin, Without an info about the issue we cannot say anything related.