Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Content Width Changes

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@forumlover)
Trusted Member

We have an issue with controlling the width of the forum. Not sure where to do it. We are using the astra theme and if I make any adjustments there it moves the forums to the left on the page and there is a different size for the member's area and the main forum. Also, When we sign up the forums shrinks down to a smaller size. We don't like this very much. Can someone tell me what is going on and how to control the width? 

5 Replies
(@martin)
Support Team

@forumlover,

wpForo has no chance to help you in this issue. This has no any relation to wpForo. This is all depends on the theme and the theme page template. 

Just leave your forum URL, and I'll point you to the right direction and say who is the problem maker.

Topic starter
(@forumlover)
Trusted Member

Ok but I still want to control the width. Here is the links https://www.videomakingforums.com  

1 Reply
(@martin)

Support Team

@forumlover,

I see the forum page has an empty right sidebar. This is the default layout of your WordPress theme page. Edit the forum page and find the page template settings. You should find a setting which makes the page layout "no sidebar" or "full width". This depends on your theme because these are your theme settings. If you cannot find such options, please contact the theme support and ask them how to make a page full width.

Topic starter
(@forumlover)
Trusted Member

Are you 100% sure that is not created by your software because the Astra software was set to no sidebars. 

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@forumlover,

Sure, wpForo has no control over the page layout, it's just a shortcode and loads the wpForo content in the shortcode. The shortcode is located in the page content, and the page content width is controlled by the WP theme page template and layout.

BTW, your website home page is crashed right now.