wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Delete user with all of his topics and posts

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Wendell
Topic starter
(@wendell)
Reputable Member

I'm reviving this thread because I just deleted a user from my forum and chose to have all his wpForo content deleted as well. However, the content was not deleted. It was all changed to user "Anonymous". I need to delete all of those wpForo posts associated with Anonymous. How do I do that at this point?

2 Replies
Wendell
Topic starter
(@wendell)
Reputable Member

I went ahead and restored the site back to just before I deleted the user.

What do I need to do to delete the user AND all of his topics and posts? They need to be fully deleted, not just changed to an anonymous user.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@wendell,

I think that was a cache issue. wpForo deletes users with all topics and posts, it doesn't change to Anonimose. You may have seen the Anonymous username here, but this is not the same case. wpForo removes all posts and topics from forum if you choose the corresponding option:

You should try to do that one more time and delete all kind of caches, then delete wpForo cache in Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page.

Before deleting the user, please copy the user ID and save it. So we could provide SQLs to delete his/her content from forum database in case something won't be deleted: