Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Editor problems with default installation.

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@info100123)
Eminent Member

1- what are these blue things and how do I get rid of them? 

2- why isn't the toolbar responsive? The buttons flow to the right. 

3- how can I chose which formatting buttons to show and hide? 

Why can't I not find this info in your documentation? Please update to include these answers. 

4 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @info100123,

what are these blue things and how do I get rid of them? 

It seems you've installed some additional plugins. By default, there shouldn't be the quicktags (buttons with the blue background). Please deactivate the plugins one by one to find the problem maker one. 

why isn't the toolbar responsive? The buttons flow to the right. 

This is a small conflict with current active them or other plugins. We'll need your forum URL to check the issue. 

how can I chose which formatting buttons to show and hide? 

There is no option to show/hide formatting buttons. You should use CSS code for this purpose. 

Topic starter
(@info100123)
Eminent Member

Hi Sofy, 

The quicktags are created by your own code. What is your email address so I can send the URL? 

Thanks. 

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

Hi @info100123,

Please register some new user and send the login details with your forum URL to info[at]gvectors.com email address.

Topic starter
(@info100123)
Eminent Member

I will. We have other support tickets to open, when we send emails to info@gvectors.com you ask us to post them here, but there is no option to set them private and now we have to send email again. 

Can't we just pay for premium support and email you directly? If not, then can you post a video on how to set support tickets to private, because we can't see any options to do so.