Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Editor usergroup can't see admin toolbar

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@zeeshan333)
Estimable Member

Is there a way to stop editors usergroup getting the wpforo "moderator" usergroup, and also more importantly the editors on my website can't see the toolbar any more, after I disabled "view toolbar for all members" on settings > features. How can I fix this?

3 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @zeeshan333,

Is there a way to stop editors usergroup getting the wpforo "moderator" usergroup...

You can change the User Role by selecting, for example, select the "Contributor" Role for "Moderator".

Also please note: The [Synchronize] button changes all users Usergroups according to the users Roles. For example, if you select "Contributor" Role for "Registered" Usergroup, all users with "Contributor" Role will get "Registered" Usergroup in forum.

More info about usergroups you can find here: https://wpforo.com/docs/root/wpforo-settings/features/#front-end-components

Also more importantly the editors on my website can't see the toolbar any more, after I disabled "view toolbar for all members" on settings > features. How can I fix this?

Please navigate to the Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features > admin page find "Show Admin Bar for Members " and enable it back. When the option is disabled, all members can't see the admin bar, besides admin.

More info here: https://wpforo.com/docs/root/wpforo-settings/features/

2 Replies
(@zeeshan333)

Estimable Member

@alvina

I don't want normal usergroups to see the admin bar, only admin and moderator

Alvina
(@alvina)

@zeeshan333,

I'm sorry but there is no way to do this.

When the option is disabled the admin bar visible only for admin,  and when you enable it all members will be able to see the admin bar.