So it is not possible to keep the active BuddyPress plugin and have a properly working wpForo Registration form, since BuddyPress has a higher email priority, right?
Yes, you're right.
So right wpForo has conflicts with Ultimate Member (if installed, it will be used as a site profile ignoring wpForo settings)
And also conflicts with BudyPress (if installed, wpForo emails settings don't work properly)
These are not conflicts. You're installing profile plugins so you should use those plugins' registration functions and features. The user registration email is also a part of the registration features.
In other words, if you're using some profile plugins then you should use that plugins' registration features. Because they are created for that purpose, there is no mean to install a profile plugin and use forum registration features.
So this is not a conflict, this is a normal. wpForo should allow profile plugins to dominate. If you don't want it, just disable them and use only wpForo.
Can you help to find out why wpforo emails can't be prioritized on my wordpress?
1. Make sure you've disabled all plugins which affects the email. Then make sure wpForo email overwriting is enabled. Go to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Emails Tab and enable these options:
- Overwrite WordPress New User Registration Email for Admins
- Overwrite WordPress New User Registration Email for Users
- Overwrite WordPress Reset Password Emails
2. Make sure you have not changed the registration URL in Dashboard > Forums > Settings >Members Tab.
3. Then make sure wpForo registration and reset password replacement options are enabled in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features Tab:
- Replace Registration Page URL to Forum Registration Page URL
- Replace Reset Password Page URL to Forum Reset Password Page URL
Same problem here....