wpForo 1.x.x Enable moderation

21 Posts
9 Users
2 Likes
15.7 K Views
keith.melvin
Topic starter
(@keith-melvin)

Sorry for an obvious question but how do I enable moderation by default on all new user posts? I've setup the forum and tried registering a few accounts then posting topics - they all appear straight away - client would like to moderate any new user posts.

Thanks

Topic Tags
20 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi keith.melvin,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Usergroups, edit the Registered Usergroup and uncheck/disable "Can pass moderation" permission.

2 Replies
cwjs
 cwjs
(@cwjs)

Eminent Member

Hi,

I have tried that, but the replies are still posted without moderation

AE767
(@ae767)

Hi there, I have done both options and neither are working. have I done something wrong? 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Ok, thank you for letting us know, we'll check this...

cwjs
 cwjs
(@cwjs)
Eminent Member

Hi

Any news on this yet ?

Thanks

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

This issue is already fixed here and in next version. Please wait for the update.

1 Reply
oscar72
(@oscar72)

Hi, 

I've the opposite problem. On Forum>Usergroups I edited "Registered user" and I've setted that they "Can pass moderation". But it not happen. Even if a member has already posted other topics, each time he adds another topic or reply, this is put on hold for moderation.

I take the opportunity to suggest an idea. Enter an option to set the various forums separately. So, site administrators could choose which forums to set moderation and where not.

Page 1 / 4