wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Forum and topic statistic issue, zero posts

19 Posts
5 Users
2 Likes
RealAct
Topic starter
(@realact)
Reputable Member

Since the latest update all my forums topics appear as if they had zero replies when there are in fact topics with a lot of replies, I tried clearing cache, update topics statistics and all and it still shows that way. any ideas?

18 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: RealAct

Since the latest update all my forums topics appear as if they had zero replies when there are in fact topics with a lot of replies, I tried clearing cache, update topics statistics and all and it still shows that way. any ideas?

I'm sorry but I have no idea. Something went wrong on your website. The new version doesn't have any bug related to this issue. I'd be able to check it deeper and update topic statistic if you send admin login details to support[at]gvectors.com email address.

RealAct
Topic starter
(@realact)
Reputable Member
Posted by: Robert

I'm sorry but I have no idea. Something went wrong on your website. The new version doesn't have any bug related to this issue. I'd be able to check it deeper and update topic statistic if you send admin login details to support[at]gvectors.com email address.

Thanks, I will do this, the only thing I did was added some code to the costum CSS area so we could have rounded avatars, do think this might be the reason, if so any way to get rounded Avatars without messing up the forum?

You can check the problem yourself at: https://deepinenespañol.org/comunidad/off-topic/

Wendell
(@wendell)
Reputable Member

Having a similar problem. I have cleared all caches, updated forums statistics, etc. multiple times.

Screenshot:  https://cl.ly/314233162u3y

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@wendell,

1. Please deactivate wpForo (not uninstall), delete it, then search and install it again.
  2. Then navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page.
  3. First click on [Update Forums Statistic], then [Update Topics Statistic] and finally the [Delete all caches].
  4. After this, if you have a cache plugin, delete all caches of that plugin. Then do Ctrl+F5 on forum front and check it again.
Page 1 / 4