Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Forum and topic statistic issue, zero posts

19 Posts
5 Users
2 Likes
Wendell
(@wendell)
Reputable Member

Just to clarify -- by "delete it", I suspect that you mean I should delete the wpForo plugin via SFTP. Is that correct?

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

When you click on delete button of a plugin in Dashboard > Plugins admin page WordPress deletes plugin folder and files, so you don't need to connect via SFTP and delete. Yes, just click on the delete button, delete wpForo folder and file and install it again.

Wendell
(@wendell)
Reputable Member

Sorry, it just makes me a little nervous...

Wendell
(@wendell)
Reputable Member

Okay, I followed the instructions exactly as written, but I'm still seeing zeros for posts, although one or two of them do show some actual numbers. So I ran through the procedure again, and still the same.

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi Wendell,

Posted by: Robert

@wendell,

1. Please deactivate wpForo (not uninstall), delete it, then search and install it again.
  2. Then navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page.
  3. First click on [Update Forums Statistic], then [Update Topics Statistic] and finally the [Delete all caches].
  4. After this, if you have a cache plugin, delete all caches of that plugin. Then do Ctrl+F5 on forum front and check it again.

Could you please swap the steps mentioning in the previous post:

First click on [Update Topics Statistic], then [Update Forums Statistic] and finally the [Delete all caches].

Page 2 / 4