Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Forum interface got problems after upgrade to 4.9.8 Wordpress Version

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@emasstech)

Hello,

Hope this the correct place for this topic I want to ask. After I upgrade the latest wordpress version 4.9.8, seems my WP Foro not working well in interface.  All the  symbols and icon and all the structure not working well..its look like error.I attach the file ss together in here.

Already clear cache and browse. But this not happened in Chrome browser. Others browser like mozilla and mobile not working well.

Thank you.

Topic Tags
2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Just delete all caches again, then delete cdn and reset minification/optimization/compression plugins. Then open a private session of Chrome or press Ctrl+F5 to reload all css/js files on forum front-end.

This is a simple browser cache issue and has nothing to be fixed in wpForo side.

1 Reply
(@emasstech)

Posted by: Robert

Just delete all caches again, then delete cdn and reset minification/optimization/compression plugins. Then open a private session of Chrome or press Ctrl+F5 to reload all css/js files on forum front-end.

This is a simple browser cache issue and has nothing to be fixed in wpForo side.

Thank you Robert,

I figure out with hosting provider, then they Correct public_html folder permission is 0755, not 0750. So the appearance back to normal. Anyway thanks also for the reply and helps. Problems solved